Thursday, January 21, 2010

We're back and better than ever!


Hey long lost followers, Tracy here! You may be wondering where we’ve been all this time. Perhaps we just got too full from all of the great food we ate every week. Maybe we were kidnapped by a restaurant owner for giving him a bad review. Whatever the reason, it was not easy to be away and we’re so glad to be blogging and more importantly, EATING again!

Over the last few months, we’ve gone through one important change; Ben will no longer be my partner on this great adventure. Now I know what you’re thinking, and no, I didn’t stab him with my fork after he went for the last calamari ring…but don’t think the thought hasn’t crossed my mind! Unfortunately Ben’s super important job hinders him from the great responsibility of being the taste buds of Nashville. I’m sure you’ll miss him as much as I do but you may catch him in some future pictures as he has requested to still participate when he can, in the eating part of the journey!

On to the good news, I’ve found another foodie to be my partner! I trust that he’ll be a great partner with great thoughts and opinions and that you’ll enjoy hearing them. Without further a due, I give you Brian!

Allow myself to introduce... myself. My name is Brian and I am the newest member of the Alphabedible Adventures team. Together, Tracy and I will take you on a culinary crusade across Nashville, one letter at a time. What qualifies me to join this noble quest? Well, I have been eating food almost my entire life. And, while I only recently moved back to town, I did spend some eight years at school here in Nashville. During that time, I sampled nearly every restaurant within the city limits. Thank goodness some of those places were condemned!

Now that I think about it, I probably had an opinion on most of those restaurants at the time, I just never shared those opinions with total strangers (unless they asked... and a lot of them did... I think I just have one of those faces). But I'm excited to share my experiences with you in the months to come.

Of course, I do have my shortcomings. I don't have a clue how to type. And I may or may not conveniently leave my wallet at home when Tracy and I head to one of the more expensive restaurants in town. (That will just be our little secret, OK?) Besides, I'll promise to get the next one. Tracy has no idea what she has gotten herself into. But enough talk, let's eat!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Don't know how I found this, but now I'm watching you guys!
    Cheers,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Counter